The school is located in the historical centre of Verona just a short stroll from Piazza delle Erbe, one of the town's most beautiful piazzas which was once the home of the ancient Roman Forum. Located in the absolute heart of the city, amidst prestigious shops and modern cafés, LINGUA IT is close to all services and is easily reached by public transport.
HOW TO GET THERE
(click on the image to zoom)
- By Foot: The school is a few metres from Piazza Erbe.
- By Bus: From the Verona Porta Nuova train station, take Bus 70, 71, 73. Timetables and maps of the Verona bus routes are available from AMT, Tel: 045-887-1111 045-887-1111 www.amt.it
- By Car: Exit the autostrada at the VERONA SUD sign. Parking: Parking Cittadella, Piazza Cittadella 4, Tel: 045-595-593 045-595-593 . Parking Arena, Via Bentegodi, Tel: 045-800-9333 045-800-9333 .
- Car Hire: (cars can be hired at the train station or airport): AVIS Tel: 045-800-0663 045-800-0663 or 045-987-571 045-987-571 EUROPCAR Tel: 045-592-759 045-592-759 or 045-860-0477 045-860-0477 HERTZ Tel: 045-800-0832 045-800-0832 or 045-861-9042 045-861-9042 .
- On Bicycle: Bicycles can be hired from NOLEGGIO BICICLETTE, Tel: 045-582-389 045-582-389 .
- By Taxi: Radiotaxi (continuous, 24-hour a day, taxi service) Tel: 045-532-666 045-532-666 .
- By Train: Stazione di Verona Porta Nuova. Italian Railways: www.trenitalia.it
- By Plane: Aeroporto Valerio Catullo: www.aeroportoverona.it
LINGUA IT - Institute of Italian Language and Culture
Via F. Emilei, 24 - 37121 Verona, Italy
PHONE: +39 045-597-975
+ 39 333 3665461